Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Seniors -- Midyear Reports Request

Seniors: If you need a Midyear Report (7th semester transcript) sent to any of the colleges that you are still considering, you must submit a GREEN Midyear Transcript Request Form to the Senior Class House. Forms are in the Senior Class House.  

No comments:

Post a Comment