It is that time of year for students in the Class of 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 to review their course requests for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Class of 2018 – Class of 2020: This is done through Home Access Center (HAC) by clicking on the schedule link and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will be able to view the courses your student will take next year; it is not your student’s daily schedule. The finalized schedule will be viewable in mid-August through HAC.
- Class of 2021: The middle schools will distribute a paper copy for your review later this week. The high school schedule link is not available in your HAC at this time. This is not your student’s daily schedule. The finalized schedule will be viewable in mid-August through HAC.
- ERROR - If there is an error in your course request-verification: (e.g. should have Physics, but have Biology) contact your counselor immediately.
- ELECTIVE COURSE CHANGE REQUEST - The elective change request window is Monday 5/22 – Friday 5/26. Forms and instructions are located on this link and then select the course enrollment tab. Forms are also located in the class houses at NV.
- Please be aware that several elements affect course availability. New enrollments, schedule changes because of summer school courses, and course balancing for reasonable class sizes are some of the factors we must take into account. Submitted elective change requests will be processed on a SEAT-AVAILABLE basis. Our goal is to have each of our students in the classes they requested for next year.
- Level placements in core classes were completed on January 26th and will not be part of the change request process at Neuqua Valley. We will, however, speak with families that have a level concern if an extenuating circumstance has interrupted their student’s academic journey. Contact the appropriate department chair for review by May 26th.