The Digital Footprint Video Contest
Entries Due: January 23, 2014In an effort to increase awareness of responsible citizenship, KidsMatter has partnered together with School Districts 203 & 204 to offer students the opportunity to participate in a video project.
Create a 2-3 minute video to help promote cyber-safety and combat electronic bullying.
Who? Students in grades kindergarten – 12th that attend Districts 203 and 204
Prize Incentives: Video Contest Winners
Student winners will receive a trophy, picture with the Mayor and:
- $200 to 1st Place student producer(s)
- $125 to 2nd Place student producer(s)
- $75 to 3rd Place student producer(s)
- $500 GRAND PRIZE awarded to 1st Place student’s school!
Videos that are selected as prize winners will be:
- Showcased during KidsMatter’s Community-wide Internet Safety Event at the City Municipal Center in a Hollywood Premiere Event in March, 2015.
- Utilized for curricular purposes in both District 203 and 204.
- Recognized by the Mayor & City Council in a public forum.
Where to Submit Your Entry:
Submit your file and information to the following google form: Digital Footprint Submissions
If you have questions, please contact:
District 204— CEC – Stacey Gonzales firstname.lastname@example.org
District 203— PSAC – John David Son email@example.com
Check out the Illinois Internet Safety Act for video topic ideas…
Check out last year’s first place winning video: KidsMatter’s Facebook Page