Game Date: Friday, October 17, 2014
Time: 5:00 PM Soph. / 7:30 PM Varsity, gates open at 4:00PM
Location: North Central College Stadium
Ticket Prices: $7.00 Adult / $5.00 Student w/ school ID & Sr. Citizen
- No refund or exchange of tickets.
- *IPSD #204 staff with ID may enter with one guest.
- Neuqua Valley High School season passes and student activity passes will be accepted.
- Press and college scouts MUST present credentials to enter.
Ticket Sales- Oct. 15-16-17:
-PRE-SALE TICKETS will be available at each high school as follows:
NO TICKETS will be sold to Middle School or Elementary age students at the game.
- Parents MUST purchase tickets and MUST remain at the game to supervise their child.
Location of Ticket Sales:
*Neuqua Valley HS Athletic Office- Enter Door#53
Kathryn J. Birkett Fr. Building- Reception Desk
Main Building Kathryn J. Birkett Fr. Building
Wednesday, Oct. 15th from 9:10 AM -1:15 PM Wednesday, Oct. 15th from 10:00 AM -1:15 PM
Thursday, Oct. 16th from 9:20AM -1:30 PM Thursday, Oct. 16th from 10:10 AM -1:30 PM
Friday, Oct. 17th from 9:20 AM – 1:30 PM Friday, Oct. 17th from 10:10 AM – 1:30 PM
*Waubonsie Valley HS Main Office – Reception Desk Entrance #1
Adult Public tickets sold at the Atrium entrance
Wednesday from 9:15 AM -12:45 PM
Thursday from 9:15 AM- 12:45 PM
Friday from 9:15 AM – 12:45 PM
***This is an away contest for Waubonsie Valley NO PASSES will be accepted.***
*At North Central College Plaza Stadium ticket booth ONLY
Friday, October 17th- Ticket sales open at 4:00 PM, Gates open 4:00 PM
Reminders to Guests:
- Guests are encouraged to car pool. Parking is available in downtown public parking garages. Very limited on NCC campus.
No reserve seating in the stadium is allowed.
- Once a guest enters the stadium there will be no pass outs or re-entry once the guest has exited.
- No mechanical noice-makers will be allowed into the stadium. Signs must be of good taste and appropriately sized, not to block the view of any guest.
- Tailgaters may not grill within the Parking Deck or occupy additional parking spaces.
- Please respect the cleanliness of NCC campus.