Just a few last minute reminders before classes begin Tuesday, August 26th to help your school year start smoothly:
· Log in to your Home Access Center (HAC) account the day before school starts to view and print your finalized schedule.
· Click on the School Links tab, then click “Add’l Student Information” to view your Network ID and password, and your locker number and combination.
· Students unable to log in to HAC should contact their Class House to finalize all registration and residency paperwork.
· Questions about using HAC? http://www.ipsd.org/Subpage.aspx/eSchoolPlus
· Transportation questions? Log in to HAC.
o Log in with a parent ID, and Transportation information is viewable on the default home page.
o Log in with a student ID, click on the Registration tab and scroll down to the Transportation section.
· This year’s Network IDs and emails have changed. Your Network ID is your first name, the first three letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your ID #. Email is the same. (e.g. John Student #1000401 is firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Grade 9 will begin their day in Advisory class and grades 10-12 will begin with a Homeroom. Students will receive important first day information and their IDs. All students may check their Advisory/Homeroom assignments outside their Class Houses on Day One.
We look forward to a great 14-15 school year!