NEUQUA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
2014 Semester 2 Final Exam Bell Schedule and Details
1. DURING EXAMS: ALL classes, including Physical Education, will have a Final Exam and meet on the scheduled exam day. All exam periods are 90 minutes in length and are preceded by a 45 minute class period. Students are required to be on time for the class period and the exam. If a student arrives late, he or she may be sent to the Class House to study and will have to return at 1:15 p.m. for the Makeup Exam Period with his or her teacher. Test Makeup Period will be 1:15-2:45 each exam day.
2. Students are expected to take ALL exams during their scheduled time. If a student is ill on the day of the exam, parents should call the appropriate House to report the absence AND make contact with the teacher of the course to schedule a makeup exam. Test Make-up Period will be 1:15-2:45 each exam day.
3. Students are not required to be in attendance during their Lunch/Option period; however Quiet Study will be accommodated in several locations at Main and Gold. Also, students will be expected to stay in their exam rooms for the entire exam period, even if they finish early. Students should bring other material to study to use their time wisely.
4. TRANSPORTATION: Morning buses will pick up and drop off students at school at the regular time. Buses will leave after the last test period of the day and depart at approximately 12:35pm.
5. ATTENDANCE: NVHS strongly discourages pre-planned absences during exams. Parents requesting an extended absence which includes final exam week must submit their request IN WRITING to the school Principal. Students may pick up the Pre-Planned Absence Form in the Class House and attach the letter from the parents before bringing it to the Main Office. If the requested absence during finals weeks is approved, the student must arrange with each of his/her teachers to make up exams.
Final Exam Schedule
Final Exam Schedule