In early March, District 204 schools will begin using Connect ED to email news and information to parents. This change will eliminate the need for parents to subscribe to a separate email list in order to receive email updates from school.
The new system will use email addresses from eSchool Home Access Center. Therefore, only our parents will receive our email messages. Since community members will no longer receive our emails, we encourage them to visit our website to stay informed about events happening in our school.
We want to make sure our current parents continue to receive our emails before we switch to the new system, so please take a moment to check that your email address is correct in eSchool Home Access Center.
As a parent, you can view and update your email address by following these steps:
- Enter your username and password at https://homeaccess.ipsd.org/HomeAccess
- Select "Registration" on the left side or click the link for your child's name and then go to the "Registration" page. If you have more than one child, you only have to update your email in one child's record. It will automatically update for all other children.
- Click the "Edit Information" link at the bottom of the page under "Contact Information."
- Scroll down until you see your email address and enter a correction if needed.
- The second email address for an additional parent can be corrected by contacting your students class house and asking them to update the information.